Overview – Prince Court Medical Centre is a 270-bed private healthcare facility located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Their aim is to be the leading healthcare provider in Asia, offering comprehensive medical care to the highest international standards through world-class facilities, innovative technology & excellent customer services. What sets them apart is how they approach the public perception of healthcare, backed by their considerable medical excellence. International Accreditation and Standards Having been awarded with many international accreditations, Prince Court Medical Centre is considered one of the top 10 hospitals in the world and now being tasked with an even bigger responsibility in upholding the recognition and accountability to ensure that they deliver the very best of care and services to our customers locally and internationally.
High Patient Satisfaction Prince Court Medical Center considers a hospital as not a place one would go when he or she is sick, but rather a place you’d go to feel better. This thinking permeates across all our touch-points. They understand that undergoing medical treatment can be stressful to both to you and your family members and loved ones, which is why you’ll see the difference from the moment you’re greeted by our Customer Relations Officers at the entrance, and the well-designed main atrium, more akin to a hotel lobby. International Languages Cognizant of English as a universal language, Prince Court provides coordinators and staff who speak English as well as various other languages. Clinical staff is supplemented by trained medical translators, thereby facilitating effective communication between EBIS Medical patients and staff. Effective communication is essential especially in a hospital setting. To ensure excellent communication, the hospital provides free translator services for different languages commonly used by EBIS Medical clients.
Excellent Amenities Prince Court doctors and medical staff are not only good at what they do, but also at making you feel at ease and relaxed. Combined medical excellence with a great mix of retail outlets, complimentary personal toiletries and even free Wi-Fi in your room, these touches of luxury are deliberate, as they go a long way in helping along with the healing process post-treatment. Tailored High Quality Affordable Packages For EBIS Medical clients, Prince Court offers a complete menu of health checks and treatment options – from head to toe, thus eliminating the inconvenience of moving from one hospital to another. This feature is of particular benefit for those intending to have multiple treatments.
EBIS Medical works with the Prince Court management to develop packages that offer some of the best value for money and carry no hidden charges. We offer a variety of packages designed for every budget and need . Upgrades and other specialized services are offered for an additional cost for the discerning client. The packages EBIS Medical offers at Prince Court provide convenience without compromising quality especially for those who travel on a budget, as well as though with specialized needs.
Oncology – Cancer can affect anybody, and the effects are devastating to the individual as well as to their families and loved ones. Detected early, much can be done to stem the spread, and often heal completely, using the right type of treatment and care.
Oncology is the branch of medicine that studies tumours (cancer) and seeks to understand their development, diagnosis, treatment and prevention. The successful management of cancer requires a multidisciplinary approach.
At Prince Court Medical Centre, their Radiotherapy and Oncology Services is a one-stop centre that treats multiple types of cancer at any stages. They work closely with other departments, such as Surgery, Gynaecology, Radiology, Palliative Care, Pathology, as well as Nutritionist to provide patients with the best care possible.
Services and treatments offered are:
- Consultation, full diagnostic and staging investigations
- Chemotherapy and Targeted Therapy of adult solid tumours
- Radiotherapy treatment and planning
- Psychology and Counselling services for patients and their loved ones
- Physiotherapy, Speech & Language assessment & therapy
- Pain management
- Nutritional advice
The Radiotherapy and Oncology Services include:
- Out-Patient Clinic with 4 consultation suites
- Oncology Day Care – Their day care provides a comprehensive setting for the care of chemotherapy patients which includes one private room and 9 treatment bays that accommodate 4 beds and 5 reclining chairs. The day care is also equipped with televisions and free wireless broadband connections. The facility is staffed by experienced oncologists and nurses who are familiar with all treatment modalities required in the care of their patients.
- Radiotherapy Services – Their radiotherapy treatment and planning are handled by a highly qualified and dedicated radiotherapy team. They aim to provide treatment and care in a compassionate environment that is patient and family oriented. Their team comprises of:
- Radiation oncologists
- Radiation therapists
- Medical physicists
- Oncology nurses
- Their radiotherapy services is equipped with wide range of technologically advanced radiotherapy equipment which consists of:
- Computerised Tomography (CT) Simulator
- Computerised Treatment Planning System
- Various treatment modalities for External Beam Radiotherapy that include: Siemens Oncor Linear Accelerator, Tomotherapy
- Other specialized treatments performed are:
- Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- 3-Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapy
- Electron Beam Radiotherapy
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT) assisted by a 4D-CT
- Total Marrow Irradiation (TMI) or Total Body Irradiation (TBI)
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
- For the treatment of Gynaecological Cancers
- Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT) – targeted treatment, which is suitable for early stage breast cancer and other sites such as brain, spine and colorectal tumours
- Other services and minor procedures available are:
- Radioactive Iodine for hyperthyroidism
- Blood transfusions
- Wound care
- In-Patient Oncology Services – Their in-patient ward consists of private rooms and suites, most of which have a magnificent view of the KL panorama, and are fully furnished with televisions and free wireless broadband connections. The ward is dedicated to patients who are in need of longer or continuous therapy, and for patients whose general condition does not allow an outpatient service.